Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Baby is Sick :(

Well this is the first time Chase has been sick. He has pheumonia. The poor thing has been so sick but he is still happy enough to give me a smile:) He is getting soooo big. At his last doctors appointment he was 18 pounds 13 ounces and 27 inches long. He is a giant 4 month old! He is growing up sooo fast I can't even count. Last night he was up on and off with a temperature of 101.3 but the doctor said it was because he got his immunizations. It made me cry to see him so upset and pitiful after his shots. The doctor said he should be fine by tomorrow. Hopefully he will wake up tomorrow bright eyed and cheerful :)
On another note I feel like I should sent out this message to give prayers for my Step Brother's son who was born last week, Caleb Joseph Thompson. Caleb was flown out to Children's Hospital late last night with a temperate of 92 degree's. Last night Caleb almost died. I can't imagine how the mother (Paige) must feel. My heart goes out to them at this difficult time. The doctors are thinking that Caleb was born with group b strep which is rare considering Paige was treated with the antibiotic for it. He is 6 lbs 1 oz. We will find out tomorrow what exactly the problem is.


Things like this make me feel so blessed that I had my son with no problems because I just can't imagine what I would do If I were in the same situation that Paige and Chris are in.

Here are some updated pictures of my baby boy.







1 comment: